Columbus, Ga. — Global Personnel Services, Inc.’s philosophy is to provide excellent customer service and client benefits by striving to meet the unique needs of each individual client. Our priority is to make sure that each client is adequately staffed with the most qualified employees.
Global Personnel Services, Inc. uses the following detailed plan entitled “Internal Quality Assurance” which describes the operations and administrative processes taken to achieve maximum success in selecting and placing qualified employees in a variety of light industrial, clerical, and medical jobs.
Reference Verification Protocol:
- Global Personnel Services, Inc. performs reference checks on each applicant during the hiring process.
- Once an employee has completed his/her application, a member of our office staff will phone the contact name and number provided to us by the applicant on their employment verification form.
- We then verify the information via telephone or fax depending on the requirements of that facility.
- We obtain the following information:
- dates of employment
- eligibility of re-hire if no longer employed.
Global Personnel Services, Inc. performs the following actions when hiring an employee to become part of our agency:
- Processing of application
- Verification of reference checks/previous employment
- Grading of competency tests
- Submitting consent form to run a background check; no felonies allowed.
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen.
Global Personnel Services, Inc. will provide general safety training to all employees. Any specific safety training will be provided by the client. Global will also make sure that employees are aware and adhere to the job duties set forth by the client. We will provide each employee with a copy of the job description.
Permanently Hiring a Temporary Worker:
Global Personnel Services, Inc. allows clients to hire employees at no additional cost after a ninety day period.
References are available upon request.
Time Reporting: Time should be turned in the every Monday by fax to 706-649-6780, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Termination Provision: Global Personnel Services, Inc. will strive to find your company a replacement for an employee who is released based on performance or conduct. We will do our best to find a replacement within 24/48 hours. Global Personnel will take care of handling letting the employee go at the company’s request.
Proposed Payment Schedule: Global Personnel Services, Inc. requests a 30 day net due payment system.
Client Benefits Staffing Services At A Glance:
- 24-hour staffing includes weekends and holidays
- Drug screening for all employees
- Criminal background checks
- Pre-employment physicals at the customer’s request
- Withhold and submit all payroll taxes on employees
- Cover unemployment insurance for employees
- Provide employees with a W-2 statement at years end
- Cover worker compensation insurance and handle all claims
- Last minute emergency staffing
- Deliver weekly payroll at customer request
- Social security numbers verified through E-Verify 24-hour staffing including weekends and holidays